AUGUST LIFE LESSONS


Its hard to believe how fast August went by and It will be christmas in a while( winks)  my fav. month. I remember writing life lessons NYSC taught me and Janurary life lessons. It all seemed like yesterday.
If you are new to Damie's Diary I want to say a huge welcome. I have other amazing posts on life lessons like"lessons Olamide taught us about blogging" and Life lessons from bricklayers" feel free to check them out and I hope you become a part of a family via facebook. If you have been here for a while welcome back. 
Lets get back to the life lessons.....

1.
The most intelligent people don't always wear suits. I won't say more.

2.
people will disappoint you,it may even be at the last minute,just calm down and move on.
 
3.
People are watching you.

 4.
 Bad belle is legit, its allowed.Have fun while you can.
 
5.
People will try to talk you out of certain things, let your determination come through for you.
 
6.
Family will always be there when you need 'em
 
7.
 Rules are made to be broken, that is how you'll stand out.
 
8.
Documenting your journey/experience like I did helps you see your daily progress and value your journey more

Comments

  1. Points 3 and 5 really resonated with me, thank you for sharing. And for your comment on my blog. xx

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh point 5 kinda keeps me going. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. This was very inspirational and it kind of gave me a reality check. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad it helped. THanks for stopping by JN.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€