ANKARA PEPLUM BLOUSE





Ankara peplum blouse is my favourite ankara piece ever. I have rocked peplum jacket in the past on this blog, a lace peplum blouse here. As a plus size lady ( I prefer fat) with a little bit in the mid-region to hide, it just comes in handy.If I am to recommend a form of top to any lady about my size or bigger, its definitely peplum in any fabric. It adds a little bit of glam to every look.
For this look, I have paired this ankara peplum blouse with my fav. bodycon skirt of the moment. There's really not much to say about the look than I love it ( winks)

Comments

  1. Great post! I really like the peplum blouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peplum blouse is very pretty!!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peplum tops should be in every lady's closet; very stylish and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sleeves SO much, perfect way to incorporate sequins. Definitely have to try this sometime. Beautiful outfit. xx
    PS I'm your newest Bloglovin follower!

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks Demilage, would love to see your version of this.

      Delete
  5. African african ankara print has a colorful look and its more stylish with this blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€