NEW HABITS

Even though habits are difficult to break, they are quite easy to make.People say you have to do something for a period of time, about 90 days before you can consider it a habit. These things I'm about to share with you, I have been doing them for that long and they are habits that were either formed intentionally or 'cos I had no other choice

  • I write monthly budget, it helps me manage my income and spend wisely.
  • I write down my daily expenses. I can account for every kobo I get.
  • I sleep early, not that I have a choice.This is what happens when you do not have a generator.
  • I blog consistently.I'm sure you have noticed and I'm super happy and proud of my content and quality.
  • I spend hours watching YouTube videos.#nogenerator #notv youtube is the savior.Its expensive to keep up with but its amazing to see how creative people can be
  • I listen to podcasts alot. I blame this on @opeyemifamakin, he introduced me to podcasts now I'm hooked. 
 Share with me, what are some of the new things you find yourself doing?


Comments

  1. Buying coconut vodka... Like 3 times a week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch youtube a lot as well.
    I am also trying to blog more.

    www.deargoddiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really like your blog. i love the way you make Nigeria work! Well done mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really really like your blog. i love the way you make Nigeria work! Well done mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€