HOW TO| grow a successful blog with your phone



As a Nigerian lifestyle blogger, until a few months ago, I blogged with my phone. I'm quite sure there are a few other Nigerian bloggers who still do.
I blogged with my phone 'cos I didn't have a personal laptop and I also found it very convenient(which I still do).
In this video, I have shared my tips and tricks on how to be a consistent blogger, essential apps and lots more.
I'm back to filming videos so.i recommend you subscribe. New videos every week.

Comments

  1. Hi Damie,
    Great blog you have here. Quick questions; what's the name of your blog template and are you using blogger or Wordpress?
    I just started a new blog https://1imperfectlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts 😘😍😀