CURRENT MAKEUP FAVOURITES

 I am makeup Junkie, I not only watch several tutorials on YouTube but I try them out. Like I said in my life lessons post - "buy in bulk". I ran out of some makeup bits and bobs and of course had to re-stock.
Whilst shopping, I realized that even though I made up my mind to change most of my makeup products which I did,I stuck to these ones.
I'll probably review some of the new brands I decided to get later on.


Makeup sponge available here
I got this lip stain in red and wine, but I love dark colours

Beyond beauty lip stain: wine colour here
 different colours here
Face powder : here

Comments

  1. I have the lip stain in purple, been looking for it in a dare shade all I fine is red sad.....
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to get it in purple and brown. I think the red is just everywhere.

      Delete
  2. I also love dark colors as well.
    Even in the summer time. I love these pictures by the way!
    I wish I loved makeup like you do, I always like the finished look. I just need to practice the patience to try it.

    www.deargoddiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funmi, I agree with you, practice is key.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Nice. A review sounds great to me.
    Www.perezVoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I love and enjoy the products but I'll work on a review.
      Thanks for visiting dear

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€