NEW IN AND REVIEW : STYLE MASTER'S MAKE-UP BRUSHES

 
 Latetly, I have been obsessed with make up so I decided to get my first set of make-up brushes. I
ordered this online on aliexpress yes you read it right ali-express. I know  right just like you I was skeptical about the website but the brushes did come in good condition and I have been loving it.


REVIEW

 PRICE: $6.76 --->  about #1,400
WHAT IS IT:  Its a 7-piece makeup brush set.
FEATURES: wooden handle and synthetic hair
COMMUNICATION WITH SELLER: its hard to give 100%  so I say 99.9%. The seller was very prompt to answer every question and was quite polite as well.
DELIVERY/SHIPPING: it took exactly 3weeks and of course the I had to pay #500 at the post office.
PACKAGING: The brushes came in good condition and they match the description on the site.
VERDICT: For the price, its quite nice, the brushes are so soft, easy to use and they do not shed.
WILL I RECOMMEND: YES I WILL AND YES I DO RECOMMEND



Comments

  1. ohh nice..nice to see you got your stuff..i'm expecting more stuff too.
    maybe i will order brushes soon too. i'm obsessed..lol.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€