D.I.Y | ANKARA SCARF STYLES


HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!!!!!
Its amazing how fast the year is, it feels like a while ago we were screaming happy new year. Its all to the glory of God.
I have a new video on youtube " ANKARA SCARF STYLES". If you follow me on instagram you will know I have an undying love for ankara and gele, I do not know why. I did get a couple of questions/feedback which I will say influenced the video.
click to watch the video

I will be having videos on my youtube channel every tuesday , Do subscribe so you can get instant updates.
Have a wonderful week

Comments

  1. i was going to do this post too. i love how you love ankara scarf, will check out the video to learn your own ways.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, please share Dee. One can never have enough info/idea on something.
      Thanks for visiting dear.

      Delete
  2. It's like you read my mind, I was contemplating a post similar to this. I love all the methods, anakra scarfs are perfect for adding colour to a look. I love your personality by the way and you have amazing skin.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ankara scarfs eh, thanks dear for the compliments.

      Delete
  3. You tied the headwraps so well.
    Thanks for viisiting my blog dear. I'm now following you
    Kindly follow back .
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my our dear, will definitely follow back.

      Delete
  4. Great video i just cut my hair now and i have been tying turbans for a while so this video was really helpful.
    Www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally I got it right..thanks for the tips

    http://leapovfaith.blogspot.com/ follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€