D.I.Y| TINTED RED/WINE HAIR






I have joined the wig nation( of there's ever something like that).I have had this wig for a long time now so I decided to give it a new look and rock it again. First of I reduced the length by cutting it, it was originally 24"  so I cut it to 16" and boom I dyed/tinted it wine.
The unique thing is the hair  dye didn't spoil the hair or make it tangle it gave it a whole new look. I'm quite happy with the results.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Hair dye ( any colour) mine costs only #500
Foil
A plastic bowl
Of course the hair.
THE DYE COMES WITH APPLICATION BRUSH AND GLOVES.

MIX THE CONTENTS EQUALLY

EVENLY APPLY THE DYE ON DESIRED PARTS OF THE HAIR AND WRAP IT UP WITH THE FOIL FOR 30 MIN

WASH WITH SHAMPOO AND RINSE WITH CONDITIONER
 LEAVE IT TO AIR DRY AND STYLE TO YOUR PREFERENCE. THAT'S ALL!!



Comments

  1. wow girl what a coincidence I just dyed my hair this same colour.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€