THE WEEKENDER| Home alone and Blogging

Its about to rain, so before I snuggle under my ankara wrapper sorry I meant duvet, let me share this with you...
Over the weekend, my parents travelled for my cousin's wedding, I was excited to go but I had to be at home to receive some things, run special errands and also take care of my baby sister. I was sad when I realsied that my most antcipated weekend of the month was not going to be as cool as I had planned in my head.Infact ehn, in preparation for this wedding I had to let go of my wigs and get a proper hair style done.
Leaving that aside, my sister later spent Saturday at her friend's house leaving me "home alone"
As expected, NEPA  I meant PHCN  I don't know what they are called now let me stick with NEPA did their thing with light and I was SUPER BORED. WOrds can't describe how bored I was but I resolved to blogging.  Ever since I gave my blog a face lift, I have recieved alot of compliments ( takes a bow). I want to say thank you to everyone who took out time to reach out to me, I'm humbled by your love and support.
What I did on saturday
  • Finished working on my new blog template
  • created a blogging schedule( FINALLY!)
  • Scheduled posts
  • Edited videos for my youtube channel
  • COOKED!!!
  • laundry and regular house chores
  • Created content for my blog and youtube channel
  • I SLEPT.....
That was a fun Saturday right?! may be not. Anyway, I have been recieving messages that I should put up more fashion/outfit posts. A lady even wrote and I qoute  " you have a rare body type in the blogging sphere and I can relate to your style" . Awwwww Iwas so flatterd and gingered ehn!! So I'm going to be having more outfit posts on the blog.
I feel this is getting to long abi.... what do you think?! My friend asked me to revamp his blog and I was excited and glad to do it, Check out his blog at http://opeyemifamakin.blogspot.com/ and also check out my second blog and revamped it as well http://www.damiesdiary.net/
I'll really love to know what you think about these blog designs including mine and how did your weekend go? gist me........

Comments

  1. Great post... i love the look of your blog... i need to take a few tutorials from you...sent u a mail... you did well...
    Although i did mine too emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.com but e be like say you pass me small...lol

    Xo, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. I have responded to your mail and your blog is beautiful too.

      Delete
  2. The Dami of yesterday is now a boss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damie of Today is carefully learning and also following your steps.

      Delete
  3. I love the new blog look... nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had a successful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a day well spent. You've done a great job on the blog - Love! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the look of your blog minimalist theme.. and I spent my saturday home as well reading a novel.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new blog look. Well done. Would not mind learning. Leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth. I'll be willing to share any info with you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€