Liebster award + my lil secrets


Happy  new week …………………..
Although its raining and I'm stuck at work, I'm still excited about the weather and finally its a a break from the squashing sun.
I was nominated  or rather my blog was nominated for “liebstser award”. It’s a great honour to be recognized by by a fellow blogger, BIG SHOUT OUT To Belle Dazzy……… thanks.
Back To the award
This award is for new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers, it is a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, promoting and supporting upcoming blog.

The rules are:
1.You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
2.Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3.Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4.You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5.You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.
here are the answers to her questions...............
 what do you love most about being a blogger?
Being a blogger helps  me share things I'm passionate about & express myself in my little world

Do you love makeup and why?
yes I do, it compliments my natural beauty(lol)
Idris Elba or Chinwetel Ejiofor?
 
Idris Elba
 
If there is an Alien invasion and you have to pick only 2items  before leaving your house, what would you pick?

My ipad and a big bag of all kinds food.
 
what is the title of the first book you've ever read?

I can't remember.
 
what is your favorite food?
 
Anything made from plantain
 
where is your dream vacation location?

Malibu, Hawai, Malta
 
 what is your dream Job?
..........................
what is your favorite tv series?
Under the dome, Vampire diaries, Squatters
where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Happy married  with triplets (lol) , successful and living the life I want
what is your idea of a perfect weekend?
Time out with my  family/friends  or a lazy weekend at home( movies, music etc )
Wow!! 
I have successfully answered all the questions.
My nominees and questions for these nominees will be published in my next post
WATCH OUT!!!! E fit be you oooooo
Thanks for reading .
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€