Beauty Of The week: Uche Okpala

Good day Beautiful People, hows the week going?So far so good my week has been great.
"the patient dog eats the fattest bone"   that's what they say. Although i'm human , I guess I got to eat a bone even though  its not fat. I got hostel finally ,my patience rubbed off after all even though I grumbled and complained in a post here
Here's a new segment the blog, its a feature segment with no gender/location/colour restriction. To be featured simply send a mail to mizalabi@gmail.com .
Today's post is about a beautiful Ethel(pronounced air-tel) . Here's brief interview with here, enjoy.



Tell us about yourself?
I'm Okpala Ethel, a  400 level student of philosophy ,university of Lagos, and a model.
I'm the 2nd of 5 children ,first girl and a very playful person.
Whats your definition of style?
I believe style is looking good and feeling comfortable in your own skin. looking good is my business.
What your favourite fashion item?
That's a tough question but I'll say shoes and Bags. They are essential for every girl
Heels or flats?
heels

 hobbies?
playing, cracking jokes , swimming , dancing   anything that keeps me refreshed and beautiful.
Favourite colour
Red
Idea of a perfect vacation
Paris definitely.
Perfect weekend?
I love being indoors and having some private time with my family.
Contact 
bbm: 287E8IF9

Thank you Ethel for an amazing interview.
Its my pleasure,thanks


Thanks for reading.
xoxoxo
Oluwadamilola





Comments

  1. I know dis girl she is in faculty of Art n she is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st to comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine fine fine lady #in wizkid's voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock sweet*muah*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tripping for her ever since we met on BBM. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a great personality and great body. Well written interview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's ma sweet sis.looking good is really her business

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice..Didn't knw u into modeling, try nd contact me. Got some contacts dat can help ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are indeed an angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyaigbo vivian27 Mar 2014, 08:25:00

    Wow,datz gud is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. utry small. eeettthellllll

    ReplyDelete
  12. ethel I no con c ur hipa for this pix oooh. where them go

    ReplyDelete
  13. uche u still in moremi right

    ReplyDelete
  14. uche u no get yanch again oooh. where ur yanch go? abi you borrow person. nyv pix tho

    ReplyDelete
  15. looking good, nyc one

    ReplyDelete
  16. dis is nyc u.c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking good, school mum of life. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beauty alone isn't jst hving a pretty face. Its also abt hving a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul. That is Uche Okpala

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€