My week in summary ; fuel scarcity


Hey guys, how's the weekend going? Mine is freaking short, everything happened so fast, before I knew it, the time was 6pm Sunday evening. What can I say? I WILL SURVIVE .
I think I'm dome with this fuel scarcity wahala. Haba!!!! Kilode!!!  A country rich in petroleum and other natural resources. It's no news that fuel has been scarce in Major filling stations In the western part of Nigeria( which I reside ). 
Let me briefly narrate my week with reference to fuel scarcity. Last Sunday, I spent the early hours of the morning at the filling station on an unending queue all for fuel. Monday through Saturday , the price of public transport went up ny 100% . I practically spent all my money transporting myself last week. 
To round things up , I took a walk down to the nearest filing station to buy fuel for our generator, as expected there was a queue , after waiting for a long time, it was finally my turn( takes a deep breath) The petite , rude attendant asked "how much"  yelling , I replied " 500 naira". It's a norm that you carefully look at the fuel pump , guess what  she sold 3.88 naira petrol, I told her " I said 500 " she replied saying " that's how we sell it"  the rest is history......
There are a couple of things I want to say but I reserve my comment. I can only hope for a better Nigeria, a better ruling system.
One question for Mr president , don't you wish Nigeria will look like the oyinbo man's land?  
Please feel free to express your thoughts on fuel scarcity and it's effect on you?will love to hear from you.

Comments