WHAT INSPIRED ME TO BLOG AGAIN

You see the third blogger drinking fanta like it will disappear!, that's me. :)
Before coming to my blog, I visited some of my favourite bloggers and bloggers that have been blogging for as long as I have and one phrase I saw alot on their blog is "I know its been a while I have been here". I was going to use the same sentence but lets switch it up so it doesn't seem like I copied them " you know its been a while I have been here" I know that was a terrible remix but lets manage my failed attempt to copy. 
So I fell off the blogging radar. You probably thought I was going to make a paragraph around that sentence but no, I think its rude to bore you with what happened and what didn't. Here's what I know and what is for sure, I am creating content right now and I want to keep it going. I apologize to my loyal readers, you know the love I have for you is like cowbell milk- I am a loyal fan to cowbell milk, its the only milk that goes down my throat.
Over to the topic of the day WHAT INSPIRED ME TO START BLOGGING AGAIN- the answer to that is fellow bloggers. when I started blogging back in 2012, there were not as many bloggers as there are now and there was definitely no community of bloggers. This lack at the time till about a year or two ago made bloggers strangers to each other. Now bloggers are best buddies, they hangout together,travel together and lots more. 
Yesterday I joined a whatsapp group of bloggers called the TBA Bloggers Support Group, and I can't begin to explain to you how motivated I am to start blogging again. I joined not with the aim to be inspired but just cos it seemed right as I am a blogger. ( no one put me up to this) There is so much love, support in the community that it becomes overwhelming. I was so inspired that I went out, got a whiteboard and drew my blogging calendar( I have a tutorial coming up on that) 
As individuals, bloggers, creatives we all need a little push in the right direction, when you get that push don't restrain,just go and have fun along the way. 




LOVE
Damie 


Comments

  1. Dammie welcome back. I hope to get my mojo back as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tosin, we are waiting on you to get that mojo back

      Delete
  2. Currently on a blogging break yet said group keeps me in the loop. Looking forward to reading great content from you. Welcome back Mami Yo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe!!!!!! the group in my opinion is a mojo booster. Thanks girl

      Delete
  3. Tell me about this group girl.
    Welcome back dear. I love the blog layout and theme. Stay here the world needs you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this๐Ÿ˜ I would love to join the group on WhatsApp. Would DM you.

    www.dleonalife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€