HOW TO STONE ANKARA DRESS | FASHION DIY 2017

 How to stone ankara, this one thing I have wanted to do since its invention or should I say existence.
I stoned this ankara off shoulder dress and made a video check it here on my youtube channel to see the blings/stones in full glam. This dress was an Aso-ebi Fabric for a party in Ijebu, I documented it all here and it was quite an experience. 




WHAT YOU NEED 

- Rhinestones( you can get a pack for as low as #50)
- A damp cloth 
- Electric Iron 
- The ankara fabric

THE PROCESS
-Arrange the stone on the Ankara fabric and create the designs you want
-Carefully place the damp cloth over the design
-Place iron over the damp cloth till it dries. 

I recommend you watch the video to better understand the process, If you have any questions feel free to drop them and I'll answer ASAP


Love
Damie

Comments