HOW TO STONE ANKARA DRESS | FASHION DIY 2017

Bejewelling Ankara fabrics /dresses is an unwritten standard for Ankara as it adds shine, sparkle and glam to a basic Ankara print or style. 
This off shoulder Ankara dress was put together by @six2sixbrand on Instagram, for a full view of my dress check out my OOTD video here. When my dress was tailored,I wanted to sparkle it majorly because  I have never had it done before. 
In the early hours of Saturday just before the Owambe parry I went for here,  I decided to stone my dress and also share with you to help you achieve this too.  

THE PROCESS 
This can be achieved with an electric iron or a soldering iron, you can also use stove iron like I did just before NEPA( I know they've changed their name,pardon me)  decided to restore the power. 
The down side to stove iron,  like me you can burn your dress just cos you can't regulate it.  Unless you are a professional, I do not recommend stove iron.  
I will have another video up later this month showing you how to stone and bead Aso-Oke.  
Click the video below to learn how to stone Ankara.  Please share to Help someone.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€