THINKING OUT LOUD(REFLECTION)



Exams are creeping in on me and for the first time I am scared. I feel so blank headed even though I have been reading. I am creating blog posts for the next week so I do not have to open blogger or be distracted by anything.  I love blogging but it can be time consuming.  
I came across this trend that is called "taking stock" and I consider this a great way to reflect on the past month and see how far you have come. 
I titled it reflective thinking 'cos that is what it feels like rather than "taking stock" just saying. 

Making: 
I've been making bags and purses. Found a few I made years ago and I'm inspired to do more.
Cooking:
Pepper Soup, my love for it has grown to 100% .
Drinking: 
Water
Reading:
My school book and textbooks
Wanting:
A new laptop. it has been on my list for a while, still saving up.
Looking:
 For a nice pair of bright coloured strap sandals for a cheap price.
Deciding: 
Where to travel to first, Abeokuta, Ekit, Akure?
Wishing: 
To manage my time more
Enjoying: 
Nothing at moment, with exams around the corner, I can barely think
Waiting:
For the exams that have not started to end so I can travel and relax.
Liking:
My mini desk space in my room. I blog, read and even eat from there.
Wondering: 
Why good things happen to bad people
Loving: 
Myself
Pondering: 
How Banky W and Adesua kept their relationship from us for so long
Listening: 
Made for you by Banky W
Buying: 
Nothing ooooo, I am too broke for that
Watching: 
Inspector K 
Needing:
A full body massage
Wearing: 
Grey bleached bum short, black tank top and an over sized multi-coloured men's shirt 
Thinking: 
about school tomorrow
Disliking:
My friend's friend who is planning her bridal shower and saying sh*t I didn't say to my friend the bride.
Learning: 
To sew better.  My mum is teaching me all she knows. 
Procrastinating: 
Setting up my other website, will do it after the exams 
Looking forward to:
Re-decorating my room. Its currently painted grey but it comes of as a weird cement colour and its hot too.
Feeling: 
Tired from pounding yam and creating blog posts for about 5 hours.

Comments