REASONS WE HATE DANFO BUSES



Danfo buses in my opinion are the most uncomfortable form of transportation ever. I wrote a blogpost a few years ago here recording my first time ever in a danfo bus. I mentioned in my post about life lessons learnt from a 9-5 that I recently started working and well danfo buses have been my major source of transportation and it has been quite an experience. So in this blogpost I want to share with you some major things I hate about danfo buses and the rides general

1.
THE BUSES ARE RICKETY AND WORN OUT
This is like a standard for danfo buses. Personally, if I see a new and perfectly  looking danfo bus, I won't enter and I think this applies for alot of us as well. The other day I got a deep cut from trying to board a danfo bus. Did I mention their breaks are bad?

2.
THESE BUSES ARE LOUD
 A good comparison the noise of a danfo bus is a generator set noise. I will assume that you are so used to the sound of danfo buses  that you probably haven't noticed how loud the vehicles are.

3.
THE BUS CONDUCTORS ARE RUDE
This one is a no brainier. Bus conductors are just rude by nature and the way they yell at you. I have had one to many experiences the only thing I have resolved to is silence. One bus conductor cannot spoil my beautiful day.

4. 
BUS DRIVERS ARE ROUGH DRIVERS.
I really wonder where they get training from. These drivers drive like they are on a death mission. It might seem like I'm exaggerating but there is no better way to put it. 


I'll like to know, what your stand is with danfo buses. Do you like them if yes/no why?




Comments

  1. Oh my!! U don't hate danfo half as much as I do.
    Can't even remember the last time I entered one.
    That means of transportation need to scrapped.
    www.kudoslivings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I do not have a car and BRT buses don't operate around my work area so its a necessity for me. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€