HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BLOGGER THEME

Blog themes play a huge role in how your blog is perceived. Over the years I have changed my blog theme tried a few and finally settled for the one I have now. One compliment I get alot from people is wow! your blog looks nice and the secret is having eye for perfection and having a very good theme.
Last month I worked with Jide Ajayi on his blog, we made his blog look professional and clean. He just stated blogging last month. Check out his blog here. Even as a new blogger,you want to start professional and clean 'cos like they say......first impression lasts longer.
Lets get into some of the things you should look out for when choosing a blogger theme.


1.
KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
One important thing when looking for a theme is to know what you want. A classic example , when I was looking for a theme for my blog, I wanted a clean, responsive and seo read theme. With that finding my theme was narrowed down. The first thing you want to do is know what you want.

2.
IDENTIFY THE PURPOSE OF YOUR BLOG
Blog theme designers have made this proccess easy. As a fashion blogger all you have to do is look for fashion blogger theme. You will find optiion and all you have to do is look through till you find something you love. Don't get me wrong, the fact that you are a fashion blogger doesn't mean you can't use a photography theme. Good luck with your search.

3.
LISTEN TO YOUR READERS
Its important to know that as much as it is your blog, your readers play a huge role in your blogging journey as they read it and are the sole consume of what you put on there. Listen to your readers.

4.
ASK FOR HELP
Asking for help from fellow bloggers won't hurt you. You'll be surprised the are willing to help. If you like a theme on a blog just ask " what theme is that or where can I get something similar. 

I hope you find these tips helpful and if you have any tips/tricks feel free to share/

BLOGS I HAVE HELPED RE-BRAND

 

Comments

  1. Most bloggers that are new into blogging face this particular problem. A friend yesterday was just asking me to help and I didn't know much cos she is into poems and articles writing. We were just going through the themes and try in which to fit, lol..

    Good topic though.

    Brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very important to choose the right theme for your blog for it to be successful.
    This is a lovely blog by the way, digging this :)

    Luxtime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€