CHEAPEST DOMAIN FOR BLOGGERS

Domain links for bloggers simply show/ mean that you are serious about your blog. In the past, I have had issues with my domain names for my blog and my regular readers can attest to that fact ( covers face) .
Very recently, I switched to "damiesdiary.com.ng" and I am super excited. It pretty much makes the blog look somewhat official and shows my level of seriousness on my blog.
I have gotten a few questions in the past about getting a domain, how to go about it. With the whole dollar naira wahala, paying international sites to host your blog can be somewhat difficult but with Whogohost, life just got easier.


REASONS TO USE WHOGOHOST
  • Its alot cheaper than foreign sites.
  • its easy to pay, no problem of dollars or special cards.
  •  its Nigerian and we are supporting Nigerian.
  • They have amazing customer service.
 visit their site-  whogoshost.com - to find out more

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€