ZARON MAKEUP HAUL

This post is long over due but here it is. I said in this post, that I attended the Lagos Blogger's Brunch put together by Desola who blogs here. It was a amazing experience and I look forward to another one. I should have written a post on the event already but sadly my memory card got corrupted so I lost all the pictures and videos I took ahead for my blog including the ones from the brunch. I really can't explain what that feels like but having extra backup for all my work is one lesson I have learnt the hard way.

I got these Zaron goodies from the bloggers brunch.  Some of them I have tried like the lip gloss,the matte lip stain , the primer and the perfect finish spray. I'll do a review sharing my thoughts and opinion on these products.





Comments

  1. Girl I know that feeling, my memory card corrupted a while back and I felt it.
    The goodies all look amazing
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It still hurts though but now I'm extra conscious. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is wonderful. I wish I had attended this brunch. This distance is killing me.

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling of missing amazing events especially now that I'm back in Jos

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul I'm so jealous. I want to try their product I've heard good things in regards to the brand
    abeg do review on them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty good Olayemi. Review coming up soon.

      Delete
  4. I have the zaron heat lipstick and it's bae! My foundation and powder are from zaron too but eh, I hardly wear make up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, waiting on a review. I could send you some pictures if you need them message me.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dee.... I'll definitely send an email.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€