Social media is vain

Am I the only one that spends so much on social media and then realizes I have wasted so much time? 

A while back, a friend of mine and fellow blogger Opeyemi Famakin teamed up to start a podcast.If you don't who Ope is, check out his blog here and his youtube channel as well. We also filmed a video here discussing a few topics like how lagosians are fake, what it takes to woo a hausa girl among many other topic.
One random podcast is a dream of ours and we plan to see this through( can I get an AMEN!) The aim of this podcast is to entertain, educate, inform and also criticize.  In this podcast we analyzed the most popular social networks, their uses, how the affect the lives of people among many other things.

click to listen to- Social media is vain and please do not forget to share your thoughts with us, we'll like to hear your feedback.

Comments

  1. Nice!! You guys sound so good. I'll listen well after work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much truth to what you say about social media, but I also think you can use it to lift people up in one way or another. I will listen to your podcast when I get a chance. Have a great week!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiana, we also reviewed the the good sides of social media.

      Delete
  3. Hey dammie haapy new year. I like the idea of a podcast. Ist heard of it when I watched the kadashians. Good job
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dammie haapy new year. I like the idea of a podcast. Ist heard of it when I watched the kadashians. Good job
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL.
    Love the podcast.
    You sound great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been intentionally spending less time on social media, especially Instagram. I really like Instagram, but sometimes I need a break to keep my self sane. Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it can be overwhelming and time consuming. I totally understand you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€