Lacking inspiration and grateful


In my years of blogging, the past  two  months have been my low points as a blogger. When I started blogging, I had no idea what to do with my blog. I created it, named it Damie Alabi's blog and clicked on the letters my fingers dimmed fit and I created my first post. All I wanted was a space to call my own,be myself,share my thoughts and ideas ,expiernces etc. looking back, I have been able to create that and I have evolved as a blogger.
 I'm not where I want to be but I'm far from where I was.
Blogging for me has always been a hobby and is still a hobby, I enjoy creating posts, writing like I'm gisting  with you but lately, I have been lacking zeal/inspiration to open my blogger app let alone create a post. A few weeks ago, I complained greatly about writers block, I got hit real hard by the block. I had ideas, I was inspired but the sentences were not making any sense, the posts were not creative enough. Luckily for me, I had Tuke Morgan's song "trust" to help clear my head and relax. I'm over that now but there ain't no inspiration.
Enough for me going back and forth on my lack of inspiration, I want to quickly address an issue that has been bugging me for a while.
 Plagiarism of a fellow blogger's creative content is just wrong in every way.
The unfortunate thing about online space is that you can't prove that the idea is originally yours but it's only right that you give credit to creative content,pictures, ideas that are not yours. Sometimes I have an idea but then I stop and think " blogger x will pick this up" that being said, there's enough room for every idea and everyone to grow in the blogosphere.
I want to sincerely say a huge thank you to everyone who has clicked on my blog,bookmarked it, shared a post , dropped a comment, followed on Instagram, subscribed to my YouTube channel,watched a video, liked a video ,dropped a comment on a video and the list goes on. I'm forever grateful to you 'cos you keep me going , I find motivation in you and I'm grateful'.
To my friends,subbies, fellow bloggers and you my sweetheart (yes you!!) I'm grateful, thankful and blessed by you. I hope you join me on this new chapter and phase of Damie's Diary.

Thanks for visiting,
Damie.

Connect with me 
Facebook |twitter| Instagram |snapchat - Damiesdiary 
YOUTUBE: Damie Alabi.




Comments

  1. I hate writers block. It's really persistent.
    Some people actually take peoples ideas thinking its theirs, forgetting that they saw it somewhere else. On the bright side.... uhm... I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Heard that somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€