A WEEKEND ON THE MOUNTAINS

The thing unique about 'the plateau ' asides it's cold weather is its rock formations. Trust me! J-town (Jos) is a beautiful city to behold.

When I first came to jos for the NYSC 3-week orientation program, the first thing I noticed and found really beautiful was the sky, yes the sky. Personally I feel the air isn't so polluted and since there aren't many tall buildings, you can see the sky and appreciate the beauty of nature. I did take a few phone shots back in camp and I hope to share them with you soon.
When I first moved to jos, I didn't know what to expect, in fact I was living in fear  due to the bomblasts but you know  what they say ' when life gives you lemons, make lemonade " I have come to realize that whether I like it or not, this is my home till next year so why not take advantage of it and make every moment count.
Last week in a post, I complained about lack of inspiration and creativity what some will call "blogger's burnout" or "writer's block". I also went further to say how rababa got me reflecting and thanking God.
I decided to find my inspiration by force or by fire , it just had to come back so I decided to go up to the mountains to relax and breathe in fresh air. 
Taking a break away from your usual lifestyle and just relaxing is really good,it's like icing to an ugly or tasteless cake.

For my outfit, I wore a print dress with high slit on the side, over that I wore a blouse I styled in this post, my go to black leather slippers and my current  fav. Shades. 



Comments