OOTD| curvy and chic








I have been stuck on how to start this post, is there really anything like "blogger's block"? I think that's what I'm currently going through.Peplum is an easy way to make an outfit look chic and glam. Its no secret that it gives the illusion of curves especially if you are lacking in that department. Ignore my extremely bad hair, it wasn't an amazing day.Check out my youtube channel for videos on different topic, style and beauty some of which I do not share on the blog, don't be left out.
Have an amazing day

Comments

  1. Lovely photos, first one was kinda cheeky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one you got there Dammie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damie iWant your top *tears*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From me to you Sisi, Take it!!!. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures. Love the peplum
    Leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Dami, I like that you showing of your personal style more
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you, peplum tops give the appearance of being curvier. I love the colour and print on your top.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€