IS ASO EBI WORTH IT?


When I hear people talk about how much money they spend on aso-ebi and the whole preparation for someone's event,I wonder "is it worth it?"

Personally, I believe asoebi is for a certain set of people i.e family of the celebrant. I can't deny that when everyone is dressed in a particular colour of type of fabric it looks glamorous but other times it can look like school uniform.
In this video, I have carefully discussed the topic "aso-ebi" and I also gave some tips on how to survive the huge trend making people run bankrupt.
The video is quite short 'cos of course I know our network providers are not so fair with their tarrifs and plans. Feel free to check out my other videos on youtube and subscribe.

I'll love to know whats the most you have spent on asoebi .






Comments

  1. I hear stories too of how much money goes into buying it...and what happens when one has to attend a dozen or more events in a year! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left for me, I will prefer people to come and just wear what they want rather than the whole uniform thing.
    But then again it a trend that has come to stay
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol nice blog, we have the same theme


    THE RHEDRUBY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€