OWANBE| ANKARA TWO PIECE


Ankara keeps evolving over time and the new trend of the season is the ankara two piece. If you do not have this in your wardrobe/closet yet then today is your lucky day. I have tons of styles, pictures and inspirations for you.


WHICH OF THESE LOOKS IS YOUR FAV.?

MUST READ:
Just like you have been inspired by some of these pictures why not send your gorgeous ankara style pictures so as to inspire others and also be featured on the blog. 
How? its simple send a mail to damiesdiary@gmail.com . That's all.
I'm waiting..............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for visiting
connect with me in social media: @damiesdiary

Comments

  1. i real don't like when my mid riffs shows off so this i wouldn't really rock but never say never
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister! I really don't like showing mid-riff skin but maybe someday.

      Delete
  2. The Ankara materials are so lovely

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/11/my-krazy-life.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€