must have clothing in your wardrobe



wardrobe essentials by damiesdiary 

I'm currently working on my wardrobe, redefining my personal style. I strongly believe that people should take a break from the media and models idea of dressing, evaluate themselves and begin to define thier personal style. I'm currently on this journey and it feels great its like rediscovering one's self. I'm definitely going to share the process and experience with you in due time * winks*
If like me you are on this part to personal style you will agree with me that these pieces I have picked can be incorporated into any wardrobe or look. These pieces are my top essential bottoms for any lady. Before you go splurging or massive shopping make sure you have these pieces in your wardrobe.
Note: you do not have to buy directly from these online stores but you can check them out they are quite cheap  affordable.
print skirt
iheartposhshoppe.com


H&M skinny jeans
$40 - hm.com


Parisian mini shorts
$40 - newlook.com


Skater skirt
amazon.com


Highwaisted shorts
bodycentral.com


Dorothy Perkins black pants
dorothyperkins.com


Midi skirt
bodycentral.com


H&M blue jeans
$13 - hm.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€