OOTD| denim on denim

"NO-one can find inner peace except by working,not in a self centered way but for the whole human family"
I hope to do a full post on finding inner peace and staying happy soon but just to let you know I'm feeling like a whole new creature( I mean human). I have realized that the new me is more adventurous, happy and daring ( in a good way though)
The is actually what I'm wearing now, I decided to take pictures for a post since my lecturer was not  punctual( I hope he doesn't read this because if he does,  nah carry over be that) .

The denim on denim trend is something I have followed for a while and I have wanted to try this for a long time and finally I did. Would have loved this look with a pair of heels but its my basic class look so I opted for red flats and my hand-made ankara bag.

 To effectively rock this look I advise you use contrasting denim colours rather just like I did here or distressed or faded jeans. pairing the same colour of jeans might be boring.

 For accessories I decided to pair this up with my lovely ankara bag( which I made myself  *winks*) and red flats. For jewelery I opted for my gold Cartier watch its  my new obsession , a gold chain, gold earrings and a black bangle with gold details( my love for gold)
 please subscribe to my relatively new YouTube channel, great new stuff coming up there soon trust me you do not want to miss it( winks). Also join the giveaway!!!!! currently running on the blog.
 Thanks for visiting, Love you!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€