Purple Smokey eye

 Yeap! That's me with the pretty face and lovely makeup. My roommate bought a foundation that was too light for her face and while she was complaining someone brought up the idea of face contouring. All we wanted to do was try out this foundation and it ended up with a full face make-up.
 


Unfortunately my camera wasn't within reach so I couldn't take some ghen-ghen pictures so I resolved to selfies, I apologize for the picture quality. The eye make-up is a purple Smokey eye which I love, I’m not a purple colour fan but I love the outcome of this one.
I'll be launching a giveaway on the blog next week, trust me you don't wanna miss it

If you’ll love a tutorial on this look let me know in your comments and also what time of the day would you rock this look?

Products used
·        Iman foundation(lighter shade)
·        Mary Kay foundation(darker shade)
·        Colossal Khajal
·        Mary kay powder(colour 4)
·        Face primer
·        Jordana purple pencil(lips)
·        L.A pride bronzer
·        L.A pride blush
·        L.A pride powder(colour 2)
·        Miss rose eye shadow(black)
·        Miss rose nude lipstick
·        Concealer (eye brows)
·        Brown eye pencil (brows)
·        Victoria secret lip gloss
·        Random Mascara
·        Purple glittery pallet by ushas
Finally the Bobby brown 24pc make up brush.


Comments

  1. Very lovely.
    The color's a very daring one. But I wud give it a try any day soon.

    Xoxo


    JustPorsh


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Portia and please share pictures when you try it out.

      Delete
  2. well.. the picture looks good.. lovely makeup :)
    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€