TAG | Leibster award Q&A

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi8xLx9yy2jHyL6JaffpFQce0ER8maLK2LtDwFnFf8KWZdbE2AK3Un0Iy3ErNx3CBT_apBFmdQ-ioFj4KnR0l8EDD1jFXKBSyg5a1VO9Ja1dRISjHJNW5gA9Bz3w1qUALSugDcaNyKhZvA/s1600/6a01348175f569970c0168e70cf0a0970c-800wi.png

Hello fam, recently I have been on self evaluation mental exercise, more like finding myself and knowing who I want to be. I'm feeling really happy today, I have come to realize that being happy is a state of mind , its what you choose to do. So I encourage that you choose to be happy and live life a little more.


I got a blog award/tag courtesy Elizabeth Adeniji a while back, thanks dear.
About the award
It’s basically for new and upcoming bloggers/blogs with less than 200 blog followers. It's a great way to discover new blogs, promote and support other blogs as well as get to know other bloggers. (Lovely, right?)


The rules:


-        You must link back to the person's blog who nominated you for the award in your post.
-        Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
-        Pass the award down to 11 bloggers with UNDER 200 blog followers and ask them 11 questions.
-        You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
-        You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.
HER QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS:
Who is your blog role model?
my blog role model is " sisiyemmie" of sisyemmie.com, she's so creative and Brenda of canneverbe askinnybish.com, she's so stylish and I can relate to her well. 

-        What made you start blogging?
 first of  all, I'm a creative thinker and I love to jot a lot and this was what led to "DAMIE'S DIARY". I started blogging so I can share my thoughts, experiences , obsessions etc.

-        Do you ever get blog lazy?
definitely, I often times have posts scheduled but the thought of opening blogger, editing pictures and typing or deciding what angle my post should come from can be over bearing plus recently it seems like the regular 24hrs isn't enough for me daily, time management is key and I think that's my major problem with being blog lazy.

-        If you had only one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
for now i'm stil thinking about that.

-        What is your favourite meal?
      I do not have a favourite meal but I love anything made with plantain especially road side roasted  plantain( boli and epa or eja kika)  you garrit right?  yeah (lol)

-        Tea or coffee?
I only drink tea when i'm ill which is like often times never and I have never tasted coffee, I hate the smell. So I guess its tea

-        If you could be somebody else, who will you love to be?
     not so sure If I would love to be someone else but there are certain people I like and love their personalities I just don't know how they act in koro(secret ) or if they have terrible habits but for now I love myself  just if I could add a little edits to my personality I'm perfect.


-        If you could listen to one song on repeat for the rest of the year, what would it be?
 The Nigerian national anthem, yeah I'm that patriotic.(if I hear) 

-        What is the first thing you do every morning?
I wake-up!!! (that's not the answer you were expecting) ok after I wake up I "open my eyes"..errr.....

-        What is your favourite colour and why?
    I have best colours not colour ORANGE!!!!!   and WHITE!!!!! I think my blog layout says it alll.

 That's basically it, all the questions answered. (clears throat) rules are mean to be broken right? so here I am doing exactly that. 
  1. I'm not nominating any blogger , yes if you are a blogger outside and you want to answer this questions go ahead abeg don't stay there waiting for a tag from a fellow blogger. 
  2. secondly if you have read this and you have questions for me about anything!!! I'm gonna do a post to answer your questions. 
please visit my youtube channel and follow me on social media : @damiesdiary
 

Comments

  1. Hahaha the national athem? I ain't o
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm that patrotic Buiti, Abi e no good?

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I'm hearing someone say her best colour is orange. Nice knowing more about you.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its quite funny how u answered the questions. but damie, national anthem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. National anthem kini...oya recite the second verse
    You've never had coffee....you must be tested
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€