out of the blue




 Recently,I have been taking off time to live life a little, all of a sudden I realized its my final year in the uni and I have basically read all through those years no social life ( sad face). So I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and experiencing life from a new angle. 
My besties and I went to the cinemas yesterday to see "half of a yellow sun" intresting movie, I'm mersmerized by the  production of the movie + its by nollywood, still contemplating if I should read the book or not. 
My friend Sola helped put this look together as I was too busy with my hair and make-up (wasting time) and it came out all blue.  I love this sweat tee by Tinto concepts details on that coming up soon.
Do not forget to follow on social media and subscribe to my channel. 
Have a great weekend

Ephraim photo bombed my picture






Comments

  1. The Tshirt is cute, I love it.

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/railway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!
    your bag is my fav!

    www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€