sunflower blog awards




I'll love to say a big thank you to  icelaw and  Lhurve for the sunflower blog awards each that makes two awards. This " thanks guys you rock"(in my fake British accent). Since its the same awards, I'm gonna combine the two into a post and also answer the questions respectively. THE RULES 11facts about yourself Answer the questions given set for you Nominate bloggers Set 7 questions for these bloggers. 
11 facts about me 
  1. I'm a Nigerian by birth and choice.
  2.  I hate chocolates and junk food in general. 
  3. I love pictures,photography and everything in between.
  4.  I'm a little shy but once I get comfortable, there's no dull moment
  5.  I'm a gadget freak. 
  6. I love food with preference for Nigerian cuisine 
  7. I listen to afro juju and old school music a lot. 
  8. I love food and enjoy cooking. 
  9. I prefer sneakers to heels. 
  10. Not a fan of long curly weaves, I love easy updo's 
  11. Nollywood is my fav. movie industry even though I'm its no1 critic 
ICELAW's Q&A
  1. HOW DID YOU START BLOGGING? I created a blog I guess?. But I got the exposure to blogs due to my curiosity and I decided to create a lil space for myself online 
  2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Nope 
  3. DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE I'll say reserved,simple and chic. 
  4. FAVOURITE FASHION ITEM Shoes 
  5. GUILTY PLEASURES no 
DO YOU LIKE YOUR WRITING? yes I do. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE I take a quick glace and make assumptions. Nothing really. 
LHURVE'S Q&A
  1. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Ekiti state, Nigeria 
  2. DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE Reserved,simple and chic. 
  3. FAVOURITE NOVEL I have none 
  4. FAVOURITE COLOUR orange
  5.  VIDEO GAMES OR SOAP OPERA soap opera 
  6. IF YOU WERE OPPOSITE SEX FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WILL YOU DO? Scream!!!! In shock. 
My nominiees
princess audu 
 Uzo
My purple heart
Freda idehin
Maggie pegg
Belle dazzy
Fashion enthusiast

My questions
Movies or music
Fav. Blog
Best experience as a blogger
Style icon
Describe ur casual look
Fav sport/game

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€