BEAUTY | uses of coconut oil




http://media.thereadystore.com/mktg/blog/coconut-oil-uses.gif


Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from coconut palm. It has various applications in food, medicine and industry. Because of its high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize and thus resistant to ratification lasting up to two years without spoiling.
Today we'll be looking at the beauty benefits of coconut oil.
  •  Coconut moisturizes the lips. 
  • Coconut oil removes makeup especially mascara.
  • Prevents wrinkles and under eye bags
  • Boosts hair growth
  • Protects from razor cut burn, coconut oil is really good for after shave
  • Revives damaged hair tips.
  • its a great tanning oil
  • Helps prevent dry skin
  • Great for acne

Comments

  1. I use mine for my hair too, now I can also use it to remove my mascara at night. Great post.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and useful post! I looove using coconut oil! <3

    My Makeup Mémoire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use it primarily for my hair, didn't know it could be used for acne. BTW I nominated you for the Sunflower Blogger awards.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice
    thank you so much for this post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one, I nominated you for the sunflower awards

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/sunflower-blogger-award-x-wtmr-award-x.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts 😘😍😀