Golden

My love for golden highlights in my hair is second to none. Although I'll love to try other colours but for now let me enjoy my addiction (lol)
I made my first order off  a Nigerian online store(yippie). Ever since addiction to online shoopping I haven't tried anything from Nigeiran stores 'cos in my own opinion these stores are expensive in comparism with other stores abroad. Anyway, I ordered a camera off  Jumia.com and delivery was very fast and I'm so excited.
Project!!!! as a final year student, its compulsory for me towrite a research project, I really its noteasy combining that with school work(there is gOD OOO.)
So I'm  currently in transition with my natural hair, Going blonde!!!
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts 😘😍😀