Blogger's Choice

Happy tuesday,
Sorry I have been away for a while, been busy with school work, hostel accommodation e.t.c.I can't wait for Easter break *sighs* I have been following the Oscar pistorious case on CNN and  I'm really impressed by the transparency and the daily development on  the trial unlike Nigeria we don't get updates,God will take us there
To today's post, this transparent glass clutch has found its way to my wish list and the wardrobe of many fashion/style bloggers.I love the edgy ,classy and sophisticated look.

Here are bloggers rocking this clutch.
my fav. fashion blogger Brenda
 photo DSC06463_zpsfba80382.jpg






Fashion bells
 



Comments

  1. I love the transparent clutch trend
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my issue with this clutch is, now u have to b very mindful of what u put in it!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this trend. Can't wait to lay my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€