Lets start all over


Let me start off by dusting the cobwebs on my blog, its been a while I have been on here. One day turned to a week, a week turned to a month and we are where we are right now.
I do not want to be one of the bloggers that say life has been happening cos nothing has been happening I have just not been feeling inspired , the irony of it is when something big or small happens, I want to share with you on this platform but then again.










These pictures were taken last year, during the independence day celebration and since then they have been sitting down in the draft section of my blog. Over a few weeks, I plan to publish the posts in my draft section then focus on creating new content as well. 
Lets have a quick chat YouTube and social media, I have been spending alot of time on  there and this are changing so quickly on there. Trends, quest for likes and views and don't get me started on the algorithm, a word that meant nothing to me a few years ago. I am in no way ranting, it just goes to show that life is moving fast and its important to move with the times as well. 
Overall, this post is me dusting up my blog and gradually getting back into the blogging world. 


Comments