ONE WORD CHALLENGE



There's a question about my favourite food, that explains the picture. I'm not a food blogger but from time to time I take awesome food pictures, so I decided to share one with you today via this post. 

With that disclaimer out of the way, I was tagged by Gift of  giftcollins.com/ to do the one word challenge and I have to say it really is a challenge but I hope it helps you know me a little bit more! 

WHERE IS YOUR PHONE?
Charging 

YOUR HAIR?
Braids

YOUR DAD?
Out

YOUR OTHER HALF?
None

YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
Plantain 

YOUR DREAM LAST NIGHT?
Forgotten

YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? 
Water

FEAR? 
Failing

FAVOURITE SHOES?
Sneakers

YOUR MOOD?
Happy

WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? 
School 

I LOVE?
Cinematography

SOMETHING YOU AREN'T 
Slim

MUFFINS?
No

WISHLIST ITEM? 
Macbook

WHERE YOU GREW UP?
Nigeria

LAST THING YOU DID? 
Shared 

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Clothes

SOMETHING YOU HATE?
Deceit

FRIENDS? 
Few

LIFE
Weird 

REGRETS 
None

MISSING SOMEONE
Yes

YOUR PETS 
Dogs

Comments

  1. Haha water is my favourite drink too. Your answer to something you aren't made me chuckle, I can so relate girl! That bole looks so yummy. xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I am just seeing this post...

    How on earth did I miss it...

    I love your replies... Glad you took the challenge

    It's Gift Collins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€