CURRENT MAKEUP FAVOURITES




I was clearing out some of my makeup the other day and found that there were a few products I have used over and over in the month of September. I do not want to make this a monthly favourites as I might not have something I am in love with next month but for the sake of this post. lets call this a beauty current favourite.


1
JAXX LIPSTIAN IN AMARULA
I won this lipstain via Sharon Ojong, she is such a beauty and a role model. This is totally off point but the day I went to pick up this lipstain and the other things in the giveaway, I got lost in Lekki and was involved in a bike accident( I’ll put that up in a post later this month) 

Why do I love the lipstain? The colour is so natural, its very pigmented and the lipstain doesn’t dry out my lips.

Check out their website for more colours- jaxxcosmetics.com/



2.
ZARON TRIO EYESHADOW( TIDE)
I have had this eyeshadow for a long time but I never used it until recently. The eyeshadow has shades that remind me of the ocean and I’m not one to wear so much colour on my eyes.  I was filming a get ready with me video one day and I decided to try colour and boom I have been using it ever since.
The pallete is enough to create an eye look and the colours are quite vibrant and pigmented, thats why I love it.

3.
JORDANA HIGHLIGTING AND CONTOUR KIT
The picture of this contour kit already speaks for itself. This is a favourite that is about to be emptied. I said in this video that I went to Yaba market one time on a strict budget but I let my gaurd down and went overboard shopping . Well, this contour kit is a product of my overspending and I do not regret it. It is  dabomb.com




I’ll love to know in the comment section, what are some of the things you are loving at the moment. 

Comments

  1. Wow, you really love that contour palette haha. The lipstain is a nice colour too. What am I really loving right now? Lip gloss, I've fallen back in love with it after a long hiatus lol! xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€