Nigerian Love songs like you've never heard before

 
Last week on the blog, we did throw back love songs you should listen to again and from the views last week it was highly recieved. It even topped on the trending widget in the side bar last week. This has led to another awesome post today. 
If you are new to this blog then you might not know Rep J 360, I shared their first single rababa in this post. At that time I was and I am still in love with the song. It just has this cool vibe of giving thanks to God in a jazzy and youthful way. 
They came out with this love mashup that I have been willing to share with you for a while. Its a list of everyone's favorite love songs from artisits like Lagbaja, Banky W, 2face, Waje to metion a few. I have share this clips on insta stories which by the way if you are not following me you should its @damiesdiary.
Watch the video and listen to love songs like never before and share with your friends. 



 


Follow me on social media
Facebook: Damiesdiary
Instagram: damiesdiary'
Youtube: Damie Alabi

Comments