Bloopers-Get to know me tag | Damie Alabi

Happy Monday people, hope your week started just right and you had an amazing weekend.
In my next post I'll fill you in on what has been happening, I think its been a while I have sat down to write on the blog. 
I'm currently down with cold and headache and the sad thing is I have a recording tomorrow for a podcast I started with Greennews.ng, I'm on medications though and I'm here hoping this cold goes 'cos the girl has to slay her podcast. 
In other news, Efe won Big Brother Naija. I haven't really been following it , I can't even describe his character /role in Big Brother all I know is he won and I know Bisola from Skinny Girl in Transit. 
Have you seen my get to know me tag? you'll be surprised about somethings I revealed on there. I was editting the video then I realised I had enough takeouts to make a video so here it is! 
Please subscribe to my channel as I have another video coming out this week! 

Comments