YOUR SMILE BY TJAN | ON REPEAT



Tjan is back with another hit for lovers and its just in time for valentine’s day. I have done a few blogposts about songs on repeat you haven’t seen them click here to check out some of there here but Tjan has my heart at the moment.
A little background story as to how I found this song and fell in love with it- I was ofcourse going about my normal business at work as a content creator whilst listening to urban fm and this song comes on. The joy I felt in my heart was very similar to the one you get with when jollof rice hits your taste buds. There really is no better way to explain it without being chezzy but trust me the song is lit.
The reason why I love this song…..first the beat is unique and danceable without making noise. Unlike most Nigerian songs on the radio your smile by Tjan just gives a fine blend of good music and amazing beat.
Ofcourse the lyrics , I couldn’t talk about the song without dwelling in the lyrics. Remember when My woman by Wande Coal ft. Patoraking came out and everyone went over and beyond for the song? I personally feel your smile by TJan will have the same effect on people ‘cos it celebrates the female gender.
If you haven’t listened to it yet, take your time to and you’ll fall in love.

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, I genuinely love the song and I’m sharing that with you!


Comments