SPREADING POSITIVITY IN SICKNESS


Your  girl is gradually getting her mojo back and making her way back to blogging. I'm not going to give myself a pat on the back just yet. I want to see how quick I can spring back into blogging.
I have been ill for a few days, hard to believe 'cos I have been everywhere on social media( takes off rings and watch). It started last weekend , I was forming strong but it got to a point I couldn't be strong and the rest is history.
Even though I was on my bed for a few days, getting things done for me and handed to me, I had to wear a smile and spread love. Here are some of the things I did.

  • SMILE, EVEN THOUGH ITS HARD: Illness isn't fun. For reasons only science can explain your body just knocks down and fail you. My mum( I love her) was my care giver at this time and to motivate her in some way I would smile from time to time. I just brings her in,calms her down and tells her in words unsspoken "I'm grateful"
  • CRACK JOKES: I talk, quite a bit. When I couldn't talk as much and make fun of things, it was easy to know I wasn't ok. Here's the thing , even with that ,I tried to make people around me a lil happy. Naturally, people want to pity you and say sorry all the time but with lil jokes here and there, it breaks the ice.
  • READ A BOOK: I could barely concentrate but if you can, I recommend reading a book.
  •  WATCH MOVIES OR IN MY CASE YOUTUBE VIDEOS
  • IF YOUR HOBBY IS WHAT YOU CAN DO WHILE LYING DOW LIKE BLOGGING, I RECOMMEND THAT AS WELL
 Those are my top 5 recommendations of things you can do while physically down or ill. I have to run off now typing with a pretty cute laptop in Lagos traffic isn't the wisest thing to do.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€