Roselle Punch (Zobo Drink)

Zobo is one of my favourite drinks ever and when I discovered how to prepare this amazing drink via eatnigerian.com, I just had to share.

RECIPE
Ingredients
  • 150 grams Dried Roselle Calyces (Zobo)
  • 1 large Ginger (50 grams, washed and sliced unpeeled)
  • 10 grams Cloves
  • Skin from 1 Pineapple
  • Juice and Rind from 4 Medium Oranges
  • 1 Large Cinnamon Stick
  • 4 liters of Water
  • 400 grams Sugar
Instructions
  1. Place all the ingredients except the sugar in a large pot or saucepan, cover and cook over medium heat for 45 minutes. Strain.
  2. Return the strained liquid to the heat and stir in sugar. Continue stirring until all the sugar is dissolve. Take of the heat and allow to cool completely before transferring into bottles or a pitcher to cool or serve over ice.

Check out ify's blog for more recipes- eatnigerian.com

Comments

  1. Awwww love me so zobo. It is very healthy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the taste of Zobo...so good! I haven't had it since been in the U.S, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! I love zobo and Kunu.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Damie, I just discovered your blog on bloglovin and it has a cool design and lovely content. Good job! Talking about Zobo, it is one of my all-time favourite homemade drinks, It is called "Folere" in Cameroon.

    www.preciouscore.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€