CHEERS TO LOVE


Happy new month to you and to some of us who feel like January was a trial month and the year starts February “ happy new year”
I’m excited about two things 1- the extremely long month of January is over and 2 it’s the love month.
“Shalla to everyone who has a bae” (in Adekunle Gold’s voice). Valentine is just next week Sunday, what’s going down. How do you intend to celebrate it?
I’m attending an A-list event here in Jos .Scarp that, I’m co-anchoring the biggest Valentine event here in Jos. Its the Silverbird candle Night dinner yes you thought right its by Silverbird Tv (stv) and Rhythm Fm Jos, I can’t wait to fill you in and share pictures with you .I’m so excited.
It’s the month of love, show love, Kindness, affection to everyone around you.
Have an amazing month ahead filled with love and all the goodness of life.

Comments

  1. Happy New Month! Like Adekunle Gold said as well, Oluwa provide a boo o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you girl,I'm repeating that part like prayer ooo.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking to the pictures from the event. Enjoy hosting it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€