ALL DOLLED UP FOR LAGOS BLOGGER'S BRUNCH

Over the weekend,I attended the Lagos blogger's brunch hosted by the gorgeous Desola of deemako.com . The main goal of the event is to bring bloggers together, network,chat and talk about the blogosphere.

I took a few pictures before heading out and I have decided to share them on the blog today.For my makeup, I went for a basic smokey eye and relatively nude lips.
In my next post, I'll share pictures from the events, my outfit and of course the full gist

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! U ppl shld b inviting me na! Lol.. Wht camera do u use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Cheechee my apologies, I'll keep you posted whenever there's anything.

      The camera is a Canon 600d.

      Delete
  3. Yesss! I like the smokey eyes. Pretty pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful smokey eye look, would love the see more on the event!

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the full gist!

    <a href="http://www.miralabelle.com>mira La Belle blog</a>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€