West Africa

SPICING UP A LAZY OUTFIT

 A while back I visited the wild life park here in Jos with my friend, you can read more here. It was a cold day so I went really comfy with a pair of jeans and cardigan.
During our tour round the park, I decided to spice or rather glam up this super lazy outfit and take pictures for the blog. I simply wore my trusty,comfy red heels that has made more appearances on the blog than I can count. Coincidentally, my red bag has been doing the job for about two weeks and my shades are a must have for me everyday.





TIPS FOR  SPICING A LAZY OUTFIT
  • Rock a pair of comfortable heels
  • Add some jewelry
  • Switch to a chic glam handbag.
  • A pair of shades will do too.
  • Smile and rock the look in confidence.

OUTFIT DETAILS
SHOES: HERE
BAG : HERE
AVIATOR SHADES: HERE

Comments

  1. I love this outfit. I can feel the comfortability through the screen lol. Perfect for a cold day.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dloenalife, I live in jeans and sweaters

      Delete
  2. Very comfy outfit. I've always wanted to visit Jos but I hate cold. Isn't that an ant house ure chilling on? Haaaa.

    Epiphany29.com
    Black Series X Kimono Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Epiphany, you should come visiting, I'm sure you'll scale through. All you need cardigans and you'll be fine.

      Delete
  3. These photos are soo cool, i really like the one with the tree.
    is it really as cold as they say it is?
    and lmaoo at the ant house chilling
    im sure you have odeshi

    www.midecoker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite cold in Jos, people here say it's worse by december but even now I sleep with socks and thick blankets.
      Odeshi, I have not. I wasn'tas confident as I looked on the ant hill

      Delete
  4. i like the sweater..Very lazy comfy indeed!
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€