RECIPE | Jollof rice


Looks delicious right? 
Hello dear, how are you doing? 
As you know I love my foods especially my Nigerian cuisines, I believe I mentioned that in my 20 facts about me post.
 What's for lunch is a new segment of Damie's Diary. Originally, I was going to share my favourite food blogs but then I decided to share my favorite recipies from these blogs.

Today's Lunch
 First off, I have an undying love for jollof rice that it just had to be the first meal to be featured on "whats for lunch"I can eat jollof rice every single day. 
Check out the full recipe over at Lohis Creation by clicking  here

Share with me, what are you having for lunch?
 


Comments

  1. That looks really tasty. Been a while I had some Jollof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya babe, kmt why you trana make me hungry at this time ??
    looks delicious thanks for the reciepe hun i never knew how to make it
    have a lovely week beautyful
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever you can;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm picking 3-5 of my followers by the end of this month for international giveaway.
    If you're not following me yet do that to enter my first massive giveaway.
    For the people that i will randomly pick, i will email each person photos
    of brand new heels and make up products for you two choose from,
    you can pick up to 3 items, 1 pair of shoes and 2 make up products.

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€