DEAR DIARY| I'm not lucky I'm blessed

I have only been away for a few weeks and it feels like a few months. Staying  away from my family is not something I'm used to.
I'm home now!!, happy.
As you already know, I was at the NYSC orientation camp for three weeks after which I was in Plateau's capital-Jos for two weeks. During this period, I feel seriously ill and what made it worse was I was on my own, No family, familiar face or friends to take care of me or clean up after me, I had to buckle up and clean up my own mess( this happened after camp) while struggling to finish up registration
Before leaving for Plateau, I had made plans with a relative to a very close family friend of ours to stay at her place for a few days while I sorted out my place of primary assignment (PPA) and got an apartment but low and behold, when I got to Jos, she disappeared into thin air....she refused to give me an address and just left me to walk the streets of Jos or  rather sleep there. Just when I called her that I was out of camp and in jos, she gave me 101 reasons why I couldn't come over  anymore.
I was disappointed and angered but I kept a positive attitude all through.
I thank God for journey mercies from Lagos to Jos and back. I went by road i.e 16 hours journey and I did see quite a few accidents but God protected his daughter.
These few weeks have been amazingly great, God has shown me that whenever we need him, he will definitely come to the rescue and solve the problem.
I have been able to experience God's love more, develop my relationship with him and study his word a lot more.
My blog is now a self hosted blog i.e damiesdiary.com. Big shout out to Desola of  Deemako.com for hooking me up. Oshey dear!!!!
I'm back home in one piece, happy and in perfect health. Even when things seemed impossible for me and man disappointed me, God showed his daughter (me) that he is still God.

Today I have decided to count my blessings and THANK GOD...........how about you do the same.

I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart;I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.-Psalm 9:1

Comments

  1. I always say this too. Stuffs happen for a reason. I'm nt lucky buh blessed. Hope u av a place to stay alredi. Congratulations on ur blog domain dear. Hook a sister up too.
    Leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I'm still trying to pick a very good apartment but I have quite a lot of options.

      Delete
  2. Of course, you are God's daughter, i am too. Sorry bout what happened,everything happens for a reason and God knows best. By the congratulations on your domain. And i love your cheeks,haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I'm love ny cheeks too. I am a proof of God's love...

      Delete
  3. OMG! I can't believe she just left you stranded!! In a strange place. That is rather vile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank GOd you are back. People tho

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it worked out, its hard but necessary to keep your positive attitude.

    XX Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am glad you doing well dear. welcome back
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeya you can never trust people! Congratulations junior corper. Please hook me up too oh, I want to move from blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! good to know ur experience with God has grown deeper. what's the weather like in lagos though?

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry i meant to say JOS. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is jos is quite cold in the morning and at night one will definitely need cardigans but the good thing is you'll not sweat at all and makeup will last long.

      Delete
  10. It's disheartening when people are just so flaky. Grateful you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers! You are at Jos!
    God keep you..and in the lessons, we also find blessings..
    Man can leave you stranded, God cannot do that.

    Glad that you kept your praise up.

    First time on your blog and I loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.
      .. I have a first time reader/visitor. Glad you love my diary(blog)..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€