Atlantic Ocean

OOTD| work in prints and colours



Ever since I left uni, I have come to realize that some things I did back in uni or struggled for were absolutely not worth my sweat. 

In a school like Unilag, there are the extremely rich and fashionable ladies who in my opinion always dressed like they were going for a party or a form of competition.
They always had excessive jewelry and makeup and often times never repeated an outfit. Whether you like it or not, they leave you wondering what am I doing with my life and fashion sense.
I'm not one for trends but I love to look my best. I might not wear the most expensive clothes but try to feel comfortable and confident in whatever I wear.
Now I'm done with uni, it's time for the real deal- NYSC, work and life. No more fashion competition, phone competition or social class competition. It's time to defend and explain what I have done with my four years in the uni.
This sh*t just got real.

TWO lessons I have learnt from uni 
-there is time for everything. Time to read like your life depends on it (which it does), time to play, time to save and time to splurge. 
-be comfortable in your own skin and confidence will shine through.











OUTFIT DETAILS
Blazer: tailored
Skirt: tailored
Shoes: George 
Bag: Lagos market(eko)
Ps: I want to quickly apologise for my picture quality, I have been having issues with my camera. 'abeg manage this one for a while. 

Have an amazing week!!!

Comments

  1. You look good dear. I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt and lace blazer. You just reminded me of my days in Uni. Yes, Hun, life gets real once you're out of Uni. Takes some people longer to realise that. You're bang on track for the quick realisation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chineze. I'm also really happy I realized early.

      Delete
  3. You look amazing in this outfit. Love your bag, my favorite color. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine girl
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You styled a beautiful outfit! I love the way your top, skirt and blazer look together.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I'am Chris !
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
    The "directory" is 19 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/Africa%20Nigeria______154%20%20Members
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    ++++++++++++++++
    Get a special price for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/14//15041412142818874513169594.png

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely gorgeous

    http://leapovfaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this print, so cute.

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€