I MET A GUY

First off lemme start by saying happy valentine, hope you got to share love and feel love the right way. Single/ no Val? Me too really that’s not something you should worry about, next year is another year we will do ‘ operation find BAE’
So I met a guy(excited). I know you are wondering why this is a huge thing don’t worry i’ll give you all the gist. Where we met, when, how, the highlights of the night (yes night, we met at night) . So get comfortable, get a cup of tea/wine/zobo anything you drink and lemme gist you.
This happened a while back in uni, I was preparing for my final exams at an over night reading with some friends. This guy to me was an absolute stranger but he is friends with my friend. We all had been reading for a while and we decided to take a break to cool body(you get now). So we got talking but I realized he wasn’t interested so as mass communication student that curiosity is my middle name I decided to check in with him and I found out he was a computer genius and he had the password to the school main Internet source ( omo, immediately I became his friend oooo).
If you have a blogger as a friend, you will know we get excited when we see unlimited Internet or when we get huge deals. By the way, he’s name is aAbayomi ( I hope he doesn’t read this) It took a while to convince him to give me the password but he did either ways. I designed my ‘www.damiesdiary.net’ blog that night.
Let me help you put a picture to your imagination, ready?!. He’s tall, dark, eloquent, smart, intelligent but he doesn’t strike you as handsome but he try small sha.
Now the highlights, he obviously had A crush on my friend I mean who won’t she’s pretty and smart. So there’s no romantic end to this but when he was through with whatever it was he was doing he wanted to sleep and he plugged in his head phones ( I know you are wondering, so?) well his choice of music just melted my heart ( yes I know, sweet abi?) he listened to jazz and R&b all through the night. My fav. Choice of music . All that came to my mind was ‘romantic guy alert’ did I mention he plays the saxophone? These songs brought back sweet memories. They reminded me of when I was a little girl my dad would play R&b,jazz, reggae on Saturdays while we cleaned the house. I miss those days sha ( sighs, it is well). Let me be honest ehn after the free Internet I didn’t read anything again.
I did pick a lesson from that night though. He unconsciously made me happy and reminded me of beautiful memories .Trust me being true to yourself and your personality pays you never know who’s  or who’s life you are affecting /changing.

Comments

  1. well that was interesting to read
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wanted to stop by and say sorry I haven't visited in a while, I have been so busy it's crazy! I love what you are doing with your blog though! I relaunched mine yesterday and I would love to know what you think of it! Lorna xx.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna, will def. Check out your blog

      Delete
  3. I love your positive energy. Even though it didn't turn out "perfect", you turned the situation perfect for yourself. I literally made sure I got a good spot to lie down Before I started Reading,
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't have the positive energy, who will?!. Thanks for visiting Maggie

      Delete
  4. Interesting! you got me with that headline tho.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the headline I'd true nah!, I did meet a guy. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Interesting. Nice one Damie. I love your blog..

    You should check out my plus size fashion and lifestyle blog :)

    http://emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jenifee. I sure will check it out.

      Delete
  6. Stunning ! :) X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€